Lewis Ogunbiyi & CoIntellectual Property Attorneys
At Lewis Ogunbiyi & Co, the partners and associates do appreciate the challenges of practising in the fast developing field of intellectual property and related matters in Nigeria.
The members of the firm deal with these challenges on a daily basis, and in the process, developed great expertise and professionalism in the field of intellectual property and related matters, as a result of which the firm is able to offer an effective and highest standard of IP professional services to colleagues and clients in Nigeria.
The practice of the firm is further enhanced by high level of experience and professional training in the field of international intellectual property laws and practice, received by members of the firm from the leading IP Law Schools, which greatly impacted on the firm’s expertise and professionalism.
Our colleagues and clients around the world are ensured of a trusted and knowledgeable associates in Lewis Ogunbiyi & Co, for high professionalism and effective prosecutions of all IP applications and adequate protection of all intellectual property rights in Nigeria.
Lewis Ogunbiyi & Co has being synonymous with the highest standard of professionalism and expertise in the field of Intellectual Property in Nigeria.
Let our team of IP Professionals protect your
Intellectual Property Rights in Nigeria.
We have it as our strategic intent to provide for our clients and colleagues all round IP professional services. The members of the firm are highly trained IP professionals with requisite experience in the field of intellectual property.
Our activities encompass all aspects of Intellectual Property and related matters, which includes:
- Conducting trademark availability searches and registrability opinions.
- Preparation and filing of trademark applications, for trademark registrations in Nigeria.
- Preparation and filing of industrial design applications, for industrial designs applications in Nigeria.
- Trademark renewals
- Cancellation proceedings
- Conducting opposition proceedings
- Prosecution of patent applications
- Representation of clients in intellectual property rights litigation and dispute resolutions
- Registration of domain names with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Registration of license, franchise, and technology transfer agreements
- Registration of products with the National Agency for food and Drug Administration and Control(NAFDAC) and the Standard Organisation of Nigeria.(SON)
- Online brand management
- Anti-Cyber squatting proceedings
- Drafting and reviewing of business and legal documents in respect of intellectual property rights.
- IP due diligence
Contact Us About Your Case
We offer valuable advice on transactions and assist clients with licensing, transfer, commercial contracts and other specialized agreements.